Frigg, also known as Frigga (Anglo-Saxon) and Friia (Germanic) is the wife of Odin and the mother of Balder. She is known as the “All-Mother” and was the patron of marriage and fertility. Her name survives in English in the word ‘Friday’. The All-Mother is known for her hospitality to small children and it is said that those unfortunate to pass over in their early years are given a strawberry as a token to gain access to the afterlife. As with Freya, Frigg is a Völva, a Norse Witch, a Viking Age practitioner of the form of magic known as ‘Seidr’. The story of Frigg’s son Balder is a prominent one in Norse Mythology and includes the punishment and expulsion of the God Loki.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Print on demand, no returns
• Shipped direct from printer
MADE IN VERMONT
INSPIRED BY WITCHCRAFT