Frigg, also known as Frigga (Anglo-Saxon) and Friia (Germanic) is the wife of Odin and the mother of Balder. She is known as the “All-Mother” and was the patron of marriage and fertility. Her name survives in English in the word ‘Friday’. The All-Mother is known for her hospitality to small children and it is said that those unfortunate to pass over in their early years are given a strawberry as a token to gain access to the afterlife. As with Freya, Frigg is a Völva, a Norse Witch, a Viking Age practitioner of the form of magic known as ‘Seidr’. The story of Frigg’s son Balder is a prominent one in Norse Mythology and includes the punishment and expulsion of the God Loki.
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for strawberries, spell books, Runes, wands, staves and anything in between!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
• Print on Demand, no returns
• Shipped direct from printer