Brigid is the Celtic goddess of healing, poetry, fertility, music, prophecy, agriculture, and smithcraft. As a solar deity, her attributes are light, inspiration, and all skills associated with fire. Her ancient Gaelic name, Breo-Saighead, means fiery power or fiery arrow. She is found with sheep and cows around her, assisting them through lambing and calving season as well as reflecting the Celtic reliance on the animal for sustenance; especially during the cold winter months. She is celebrated on the pagan holiday in early February, Imbolc.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Double-lined hood
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Print on demand, no returns
• Shipped direct from printer