Aphrodite is the Greek goddess of love, beauty, desire, and all aspects of sexuality, Aphrodite could entice both gods and men into illicit affairs with her beauty and whispered sweet nothings. Born near Cyprus from the severed genitalia of the sky god Uranus, Aphrodite had a much wider significance than the traditional view as a mere goddess of love and sex. In Ancient Greece she was worshipped by men, women, and city-state officials, she also played a role in the commerce, warfare, and politics of cities. In addition, Aphrodite was honored as a protector of those who travelled by sea and, less surprisingly, courtesans and prostitutes. The goddess’ Roman equivalent was Venus.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Available in Black, Mauve, Lilac & Pink
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Print on demand, no returns
• Shipped direct from printer
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|