Frigg, also known as Frigga (Anglo-Saxon) and Friia (Germanic) is the wife of Odin and the mother of Balder. She is known as the “All-Mother” and was the patron of marriage and fertility. Her name survives in English in the word ‘Friday’. The All-Mother is known for her hospitality to small children and it is said that those unfortunate to pass over in their early years are given a strawberry as a token to gain access to the afterlife. As with Freya, Frigg is a Völva, a Norse Witch, a Viking Age practitioner of the form of magic known as ‘Seidr’. The story of Frigg’s son Balder is a prominent one in Norse Mythology and includes the punishment and expulsion of the God Loki.
A sporty hoodie with a soft inside.
• 50% polyester, 50% cotton fleece
• Fabric weight: 8.2 oz/yd² (278 g/m²)
• Unisex fit (women may prefer to size down for a tighter fit)
• Metal zipper and white polyester drawcord
• Kangaroo pocket
• Print on demand, no returns
• Shipped direct from printer
Important: fabric of the product is prone to shrinking during wash.