Aphrodite is the Greek goddess of love, beauty, desire, and all aspects of sexuality, Aphrodite could entice both gods and men into illicit affairs with her beauty and whispered sweet nothings. Born near Cyprus from the severed genitalia of the sky god Uranus, Aphrodite had a much wider significance than the traditional view as a mere goddess of love and sex. In Ancient Greece she was worshipped by men, women, and city-state officials, she also played a role in the commerce, warfare, and politics of cities. In addition, Aphrodite was honored as a protector of those who travelled by sea and, less surprisingly, courtesans and prostitutes. The goddess’ Roman equivalent was Venus.
A sporty zip hoodie with a soft inside from American Apparel.
• Flex Fleece (50% Polyester / 50% Cotton Fleece) construction
• Metal zipper
• Hooded with White finished Polyester drawcord
• Kangaroo pocket
• Unisex size – women may prefer to order one size smaller
• Print on demand, no returns
• Shipped direct from printer
Important: fabric of the product is prone to shrinking during wash.