In the Volsung Saga, describing events in the sixth century, it is said that the Berserkers were in Odin’s lifeguard and that they “went without armour, were as mad as dogs and wolves, they bit their shields, were as strong as bears or oxen, they killed everybody, and neither fire nor iron bit them; this is called going berserk”.
The T-Shirt is lightweight and with the right amount of stretch, incase you go Berserk! It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Black Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
You may also like
MADE IN VERMONT
INSPIRED BY WITCHCRAFT